21 August 2007

Brooklyn, New York; rainy, warm, so different a city from Amsterdam, or Paris, or Tel Aviv. It's great to be with friends, one of whom is about to give birth any day. It's also interesting to be back in the states; both familiar and strange at the same time.

I'll be heading north to Vermont in a couple of days, then heading west in a couple of weeks. I'm driving across the northern states and will be in Alberta, Canada. Any friends along the way...if you'd like a visit from Lasky and me, drop me an email!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Baruch!

Missing you already, as my fastidious British friends would say...you're in my heart and I hope, my line of vision sometime in the next year.
Maybe at the Dandelion thing-y? No info on 2008 as yet that I can find.
In any case, it was a pleasure to be with you and I wish you a clear re-entry to America,

Fortuna