19 November 2023

Mornings...

Mornings start with awakening into a moment of peaceful light, and then memory comes, reminding me of everything.  Then there is the moment of decision, am I going down emotionally into despair or am I not? Lately it's more "not" which is nice for me, and for those around me.  Then I start looking at the world in my mind's eye, seeing the planet, looking at places where there is conflict, looking at the wonders of nature, perceiving and imagining.  I imagine people with guns putting them down on the ground.  I imagine fighter jets being parked, and war ships dropping anchor. I imagine the factories where the weapons are made, shutting down and going silent. I imagine hungry people being fed and children playing without fear of bombs or soldiers.  I see, in my minds eye, the gardens and fields and food forests of Earth, thriving.  I imagine all the stray dogs and cats having homes where they are loved. One thing leads to the next, from the ceasing of violence to the thriving of life.

Then I get up and start my day. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Powerful xx* 99% of the world wants this. What if we all thought these thoughts at the same time for 10 minutes every day. 💜🎈💜