10 April 2009

Today, talking with a friend after uploading my most recent radio show, I realized something. I'm feeling sad watching Barack Obama become yet another bloodstained president of the US. I know he's a player or he would never have run for office, but I do think Obama's humanity is at least somewhat developed, certainly far more than that other guy...W...but by presiding over the death for profit business of the US, and by commanding the murders in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq, Obama is drenched in blood. What toll does that take on him? Will he become a sociopath? Has he already become one? Was he already a sociopath? I don't think he was, but now...

Our entire paradigm is so deeply flawed. It is designed to bring out the worst in us, from the "leaders" to the "followers" because leading and following are things we need to evolve beyond...and soon! Any paradigm which ends up exalting money over life, where death for profit is the business of a nation, of nations, is a paradigm which needs to be dismantled and replaced.

No comments: