07 September 2007

On the road in eastern PA. Hot weather, all kinds of drivers, beautiful scenery. It's interesting to be on my way again, still. I'm looking forward to seeing people along the way and once I get to CA.

I had some brilliant thoughts while driving but they all seem to be escaping me now.

Last night I stayed in Watkins Glen NY. They were haqving their annual vintage car grand prix nearby, and lots of the folks with old cars were in the campground. The smell of auto exhaust was heavy until late in the night when they turned off their cars and went to sleep. Fossil fuel culture.

Me driving...fossil fuel culture.

1 comment:

Shakti said...

"I had some brilliant thoughts while driving but they all seem to be escaping me now."

LOL very funny, Baruch. That happens to me lots after I leave witchcamp and am making the long drive home...all sorts of brilliance.

Love Shakti