03 February 2012

2012 sure has started out with a lot of oomph in my life! Things with Paradigms are going well. Teaching is going well. The global revolution is progressing. And, I found a great piece of land and I have put down a deposit on it. Now I need to raise the rest of the down payment!

I've put together a narrative and a short video of the land that you can check out here.

The most exciting thing about this project is that I am not doing it alone. Old friends and some new ones are "on on it" with me which is way more fun than doing it alone.

I hope you will check out the link and if you feel so moved, make a contribution. I would also be very grateful if you shared this email, or the link, with people you think would be interested in the project.

Even if you are not in a position to contribute monetarily, love and support are greatly appreciated!

No comments: