21 April 2008

Dear Mira:

I know you are not a hater. I know you are a beautiful person who loves, who is doing their best to grow and learn and who wants peace. What you wrote moved me. We are really all in this together endeavoring to find our way to truth and healing and love and peace. And this process of transformation which I personally am experiencing, which we as a world are in together, is confounding and can be confusing. As you said before, there are not simple answers. Even the questions are not simple! I want you to know you are not in this alone!

love,
Baruch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Baruch for your kind words and for understanding. It means a lot to me and it does make me feel better. I will not be able to join you today for drumming for peace but you all will be in my heart.

Love
Mira