09 January 2008

I’m back in CA student teaching EAT. There have been big storms here, and we were without power, or phone for 4 days. Many roads were closed, towns without power...now power and phones are back and today it has been cloudy but not raining. Thanks to anyone who sent me anything in the mail...I haven’t been able to get to the post office yet but I will on Saturday.

A friendly amendment to the post preceding this one. The number of deaths cited includes all veterans and active duty military who died during the time period. It’s a lot of people, over 73,000, but they were not all fighting in the middle east.

I see the Clinton machine is running on course. Ugh. I am disgusted by the condescension and clear allegiance to and commitment to remaining among the power elite that both Clintons demonstrated in their remarks about Obama this past weekend. If she is the nominee I will write-in Kucinich, and I’m sure I’m not the only one. If the Dems want to win they better pick someone other than Clinton. Oh I forgot, there is no picking, the nomination is a bought and paid for thing, as is the presidency. My bad.

No comments: