12 January 2008

EAT is halfway through. It is so great to be with all these folks who are so focused on finding, creating, and implementing solutions to some of the human made problems on Earth.

I am well. My health is good. My spirits are up. I am a bit exhausted from the EAT schedule, but that's part of working an intensive. Lasky and Chloe are both well and happy too.

My schedule for travel to Europe is in place. Workshops are happening. It's all very exciting. I'm looking forward to February in Montana too.

Being in a rarified situation like EAT I don't see much media, so when I do get to see "what's going on" it's a combination of some shock and blasé "oh yeah it figures." The presidential circus grinds on. I'm amazed that anyone can get it up for this nonsense. The candidates, except for Kucinich, all look to me like amazing liars. I expect that from Repugs and Dems, but it's still disappointing.

I'm sure I will vote, as i can't see not voting on the off chance that it could actually matter, but my thinking self understands that the preselection and placement of the new president is in no way in the hands of the voters.

Today is the second sunny day in a row...lovely!

No comments: