10 December 2007

Hamilton, Montana. Light snow, temps in the 20's, nice! I'm staying in a house up the hill looking over the Bitterroot Valley. There are five cows to feed, a wood stove, great views, lovely quiet, heat, hot water (!) and it's very comfy. Lasky is enjoying the snow.

My gut feels about 99% better, another big cheer!

I've put myself out as a massage therapist, hoping to make some money for the drive back to CA, and for food. It's interesting living so hand to mouth. It has its own stress that goes along with it, but it's less stressful than having huge overhead and being behind on tons of bills, as I used to be.

I do need money, and I don't want to work a lot...a dilemma. Friends and family have been more than generous. Now what? Money, I invite you to come to me in forms that allow me to live the way I love, to do the work that I am called to, to be enough to meet the needs of me and the critters in terms of food, health care, transportation and housing.

A friend was talking to me about money magic, and part of the concept is to write a list of 100 things one would do with money if one had an unlimited flow. So far this is my list:

1. buy out weapons industry and convert it to plowshares
2. fund clinics in neighborhoods
3. fund gardens in neighborhoods
4. buy out chemical farms and convert to organic
5. fund libraries and schools
6. fund ecological transportation
7. fund telecommuting for schools and jobs to organic ag based communities

No comments: