02 November 2007

I’m reading a book called “The Well of Rembrance” by Ralph Metzner. It was given to me by a friend who thought it would be helpful to me in gaining more understanding of the pagan history and legacy of Germany. I’m enjoying the book very much, and finding some of my own roots in the descriptions of migrations and divine forms. It gives me plenty to think about, including my experiences in Germany this past spring and summer.

I’m starting to make my plans for traveling to Italy in the winter and staying there for a number of months. I’ve been offered a housesit in a small medieval village between Genova and Nice FR, and after some very difficult decision making, choosing between offers of wonderful places to be, have decided to go to Italy. It’s too good to pass up.

For now I am still in California. Here are a few photos of my abode.

1 comment:

Shakti said...

Wow....Italy, huh? Tough call, I know. I'm sure I would really have struggled with that decision, too. :)

I just went to a fascinating film at the Global Film fest - "The Ghosts of Abu Ghraib". Pretty interesting torture cover up.

Miss you lots
Love Shakti